Our world is interconnected and complex. We want you to understand it.
Join our multicultural, liberal-arts campus in the heart of Europe.
Since 1994, students from all over the world come to McDaniel College’s campus Budapest, Hungary to earn degrees, creating a unique global dynamic to the campus.
- All classes taught in English, including business administration and economics, political science and international studies, communication, psychology, and art history and studio art.
- Individual attention from expert faculty from all over the world
- Peer mentors as you adapt socially, culturally and academically to Budapest
- Join your professors on learning adventures directly linked to what you study in class
McDaniel College is excited to offer special programming for interested students at our Budapest, Hungary campus: Crossroads of Europe, Crossroads of the World!
A unique program that examines the socio-political and cultural role of Hungary in Europe and the world, the Crossroads program is especially appealing to students interested in history, political science, or international relations—but it is open to all majors!
- Special topic classes, such as understanding the migration crisis and exploring the Hungarian wine industry
- Experiential learning opportunities, including internships and community engagement
- Study tours visiting destinations in Hungary and Budapest itself, as well as international destinations, such as the Czech Republic and Austria
- Guided reflection that helps students make connections between academics and life beyond the classroom
- A globally diverse student body and faculty